Offering clinical psychology services to children, teenagers, young adults and their families.
We are Chartered Clinical Psychologists with extensive experience and training in working with children, families and young adults. We have worked both in the NHS and private sector and have strong links with key professionals working across child health, mental health and child development. This enables us to have an excellent understanding of multidisciplinary working to ensure the best care for children and families.
We also have strong professional links within health, education and social care and can access specialist consultation when required.
Devon Child Psychology
Dr Nicola Hirsch
Dr Alex Boyd
Chartered Clinical Child Psychologists
We can provide consultation, assessment, training and support in the following areas:
- Child development
- Parent/child relationship and parenting
- Behaviour management
- Toileting, Sleeping and feeding
- Cognitive assessment
- Mental health difficulties such as depression, worry and anxiety, OCD, panic, phobia, separation anxiety
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy CBT
- Video Interactive Guidance VIG
- Infant mental health (e.g. the relationship between a parent and their baby or young child)
- Self esteem and confidence
- Adjusting and living with chronic illness
- Adjustment to diagnosis
- Adherence to treatment
- Life limiting illness